Come join us for 2 Days of Learning, Networking, & Fun!
Friday, June 29th – 8:30 AM to 6:30 PM
- Opening Keynote by Flipped Learning pioneer Aaron Sams
- Concurrent Breakout Sessions Throughout the Day
- Lunch (compliments of vendor sponsors)
- Session Building for Saturday’s FlipCamp
- Join us for Dinner
- After dinner, there will be a screening of documentary “Most Likely to Succeed”
Saturday, June 30th – 8:30 AM to 2:00 PM
- Keynote by Kelly Walsh, Flipped Learning Network Community Administrator and founder of EmergingEdTech.com
- FlipCamp sessions throughout the morning
- Lunch (compliments of vendor sponsors), including Prizes, Swag
- Join us for a social outing, then head home!