Come join us for 2 Days of Learning, Networking, & Fun!
** TENTATIVE SCHEDULE **
Friday, June 29th – 8:30 AM to 6:30 PM
- Opening Keynote by Crystal Kirch, author of “Flipping with Kirch: The Ups and Downs Inside My Flipped Classroom“
- Concurrent Breakout Sessions Throughout the Day
- Lunch (compliments of vendor sponsors)
- Session Building for Saturday’s FlipCamp
- Join us for Dinner
- After dinner, there will be a screening of documentary “Most Likely to Succeed”
Saturday, June 30th – 8:30 AM to 2:00 PM
- Keynote from Kelly Walsh, Flipped Learning Network Community Administrator and founder of EmergingEdTech.com
- FlipCamp sessions throughout the morning
- Lunch (compliments of vendor sponsors), including Prizes, Swag
- Join us for a social outing, then head home!
Registrations will open in early 2018.
If you would like us to let you know when registration opens, just provide your name and email and we’ll be sure to drop you a notification!