Come join us for 2 Days of Learning, Networking, & Fun!
Exciting News – you can now get 1 or 2 credits for conference participation through Dominican University of California (the cost is very reasonable)! Visit http://dominicancaonline.com/
Friday, June 29th – 8:30 AM to 6:30 PM
- Opening Keynote by Flipped Learning pioneer Aaron Sams
- Concurrent Breakout Sessions Throughout the Day (click here to explore the full schedule of breakout offerings)
- Lunch (compliments of vendor sponsors)
- Session Building for Saturday’s FlipCamp
- Join us for Dinner
- After dinner, there will be a screening of documentary “Most Likely to Succeed”
Saturday, June 30th – 8:30 AM to 2:00 PM
- Keynote by Kelly Walsh, Flipped Learning Network Community Administrator and founder of EmergingEdTech.com
- FlipCamp sessions throughout the morning
- Lunch (compliments of vendor sponsors), including Prizes, Swag
- Join us for a social outing, then head home!
CLICK HERE to explore the Digital Conference Program
(best viewed in presentation mode – just click ‘Present’ in the upper right hand corner)